You're trying to take control of your life, but it's crazy-hard. The 'Not Good Enough' feels rear their ugly heads and beat you up every time you don't get things perfect. That stupid hamster wheel of overthinking is nearly impossible to get off.
You find yourself scrabbling to impress others without stopping to ask: do they impress me?
When you look in the mirror, a not-so-good feeling arises. A discomfort in your very own skin that makes daily interaction a constant exhausting game of second-guessing yourself.
That second-guessing has you feeling bashful. Hiding in the shadows. Where great ideas whither and die.
The key to being bold and gaining confidence is to get on board with your fine self!
You don't need a lifestyle change, you need a 'mindstyle' adjustment.
This course contains 10 lessons with explanatory videos, helpful links, and comprehensive workbooks to help you look at yourself through a different, better lens.
From Bashful to Bold is designed to:
* Help you find your own voice (not copy someone else's)
* Find some much-needed clarity on the choices you are making
* Increase awareness of what you actually need and want from your life
* Escape from social expectations on how you 'should' be and embrace difference
* Accept who you are and trust how you feel (warts and all)
* Define, focus on and celebrate what is important and valuable to you
* Connect with others on the same journey via open comments
* Feel unapologetic about speaking up and occupying space (and have fun while doing it)
* Separate yourself from the Problems holding you back and move forward from them.
It is NOT a bunch of strategies, but rather a series of reflective explorations and practices for your very own 'mindstyle' adjustment.
This year is the year of YOU. Put a little time and a lot of heart in and you will find the rewards soak into all areas of your existence.
This is a course for changes that last a lifetime, so if you're not up for that right now, then hold off until you are- that's just fine. But if you are ready, dive in and find your unique style of confidence.
Your voice matters.
I'm so glad you're here.
I hate mornings and meanness. But I love helping people escape from under the weight of things that cause suffering. As a Narrative Therapist in private practice, I've never had another 'job'. Counselling, groups, and courses for folks who are struggling are all I've ever done, but I wanted to find a way to make what WORKS accessible to a wider range of people. Now, here, I'm sharing with you everything I've learned about Problem Stories and how to get past them from the last 20 years. People are not problems: problems are problems, and you can overcome them. Find out more at www.unveiledstories.com